Sunday, April 18, 2010

True Truth

Is truth enough? I’ve been thinking a lot more than usual the past 3 months and this topic came up again and again in my psyche.

Truth is enough. Since God is truth, truth is sufficient. If we’re made in the image of God and God has put in us things of Himself, truth is one of the many characteristics we contain. We were designed to reflect our creator, whether we are Christian or not. We are all human. Does God see us in categories of Christian and non-Christian? Yes I know that believing and having a relationship with Christ is the way to salvation, but on judgment day does God have a check box with the categories Christian and non-Christian? I don’t think so. If we are all made in the image of God, we are all therefore God’s children. I believe God wants us all to come back to this reality. Finding the truth in everything is the way to do this.

1 comment:

  1. the truth (when you know it) will set you FREEEEEEEEEEEEE.

    wee.

    ReplyDelete